Buffalo Infertility and IVF Associates
Start Your Journey
We call this the "start your journey" page, but really, if you're here, you've already started your journey, haven't you? You've bitten your tongue when your neighbor asked when you're going to have kids. You've cried your eyes out when you've seen what seems like the millionth pregnancy announcement on Instagram. You've been heroic in being happy for your closest friend when she delivered her baby.
You've already started your journey, and you've already learned that it's not an easy one. You're here because you're stuck. You and your partner have come as far as you can go on your own, and you want to know, "what else is out there?" You can see your dream of starting or continuing your family at the edge of the horizon, but you haven't been able to traverse the rocky road that leads there. You've come for help.
You are doing the right thing--educating yourself about infertility and the options that are available to you. We're already proud of you for taking the first steps. The part of the journey where you and your partner are alone--is over.
We are here to listen and to answer your questions. We can be a shoulder to cry or we can lend an empathetic ear. We will provide you with the highest quality of medical care and guide you along the medical part of your journey. Nothing about infertility is easy. Nothing about insurance is fun. So we won't let you go it alone. From your first visit, we will help you form a plan to pursue your dream of having a baby. Our doctors and nurses will give you the information you need to make the right decision. We won't make promises we can't keep, and we will be upfront with what you can expect from every option you're given to consider. We will help manage your expectations while encouraging you along the way. We will support whichever decision you make.
You're not in an easy position. Infertility is physically, spiritually, financially, emotionally, and mentally TOUGH. We don't have a silver bullet solution to all of the challenges that come with it. We are companions for the journey who hope to provide you with as many resources as we can. Whether it's getting on the phone with your insurance company, staying an extra minute to answer your questions, or connecting you with professional and peer support in our area, we want to complement the outstanding medical care you receive with a loving human touch. We might not be able to do it all, but we won't let that stop us from doing a little bit extra.
Take a second to get to know the team that is ready to accompany you along your journey. And if you're ready, click here to schedule your first consultation. You don't have to go it alone anymore.
The Infertility Center is open 7 days a week.
|Monday - Friday 7am - 3pm
Saturday and Sunday as required
(Semen Analysis by appointment only)
|Monday - Friday 7:30am - 3pm
|Monday - Friday 7am - 5pm
Saturday & Sunday 7am - 11am
|Monday - Friday 7am - 5pm
|Monday - Friday 9am-4pm
Monday - Friday 7am - 2pm
***Note: All patients on injectable drug cycle (Estradiol testing) must have blood drawn BEFORE 9:30 am for same day results
- Please call the office (716-839-3057) to schedule an appointment.
- Prior to your visit, go to the “Forms” section and print the forms for new patients. Please complete the forms and return to the office one week prior to your first appointment.
- Please call the IVF/Andrology Laboratory (716-839-5198) to schedule an appointment.
Appointments for semen analysis are Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
- Go to the “Forms” section and click on “Semen Analysis” to print the “Instructions for Obtaining Semen Specimen” and Collection Information Sheet.
Note: A Semen Collection Information Sheet must be completed with each Semen specimen brought to the laboratory for testing.
- If you are having a testicular biopsy, call the IVF/Andrology Laboratory (716-839-5198) to schedule an appointment after you establish a date for your biopsy with your urologist.
- Go to the “Forms” section and click on “Testicular Tissue Cryopreservation” to print the “Cryopreservation of Semen From Testicular Tissue” patient information packet.
- For your convenience, we have on-site phlebotomists who can draw any necessary bloodwork at the time of your visit
- The hours for laboratory testing for bloodwork are as follows:
Monday - Friday 7:00am to 1:00pm
Saturday & Sunday 7:00am to 9:00am
- You must have a physician order for laboratory tests - no testing can be done without an order.
Note: All patients on injectable drug cycles (Estradiol testing) must have blood drawn before 9:00am. This is to ensure that the blood results will be completed and available to our physicians in time for them to make appropriate changes to your treatment protocols, should the need arise.